My cakes are made with only the freshest and finest quality ingredients including free range eggs, finest Belgian chocolate, locally made jams, Billington’s natural unrefined cane sugar, french butter and fresh fruits.
Cake Flavours include (but are not limited to) :
- Madagascan Victoria Sponge
- Belgian Chocolate
- Belgian Chocolate & Salted Caramel
- Belgian Chocolate & White Chocolate
- Orange infused Belgian Chocolate
- Zesty Lemon & Lemon Curd Mascarpone
- Zesty Lemon & Raspberry
- White Chocolate & Raspberry
- Red Velvet
- Coconut, White Chocolate & Passionfruit
- Coconut & Lime
- ‘London Fog’ Chocolate Cake with Earl Grey buttercream & salted caramel drip
- Cookies & Cream
- Carrot Cake
- Cherry Bakewell
- Apple Chai & Salted Caramel
Each cake is individual, and prices vary depending on size and design. As a rough guide though, please see starting prices below:
6″ extra tall decorated cake (approx 14-16 servings) from £65
8″ extra tall decorated cake (approx 24-26 servings) from £95
2 Tier extra tall 6″ and 8″ cake (approx 42 servings) from £150
2 Tier Tall wedding cake (approx 48 portions) from £290
3 Tier wedding cake (approx. 70 portions) from £370
3 Tier Tall wedding cake (approx. 120 portions) from £470
4 Tier wedding cake (approx 130 portions) from £510
The total cost includes delivery and setup of the cake on the day, your choice of flavour per tier, and a complimentary sample box of my top 5 wedding cake flavours.
To book your wedding cake I require a £50 booking deposit, with the remaining balance due 4 weeks before the wedding day.
I also make beautifully decorated and flavoured cupcakes to order, costing £3 per cupcake, with a minimum order of 12 (£36).
Because I like your wedding cake to look it’s very best on the big day, I lend my wedding cake stands out FOC, I just asked for them to be returned within 1 week. I spend up to 1.5 hours assembling and decorating your cake on your wedding day, this service is included in the total price.
Wedding cakes –
We deliver your wedding cake on the day, and the delivery charges depend on the location and mileage. We contact the venue directly to organise the delivery and set up. Deposits and full payments for cakes are non-refundable.
Celebration cakes –
Celebration cakes are supplied on a collection only basis, unless we consider the cake to be unsuitable for collection. We recommend transporting the cake either in the passenger footwell, or boot of your car. The cakes are given to you on a cake board and in a sealed box for transportation.
I have a 5* star hygiene rated kitchen, so rest assured your cakes are made in the most hygienic environment possible.
ALL OUR CAKES ARE PRODUCED IN A KITCHEN WHERE NUTS, GLUTEN, DAIRY AND LACTOSE ARE PRESENT
Beth Haxby Cakes is proud to be listed as a recommended wedding cake supplier for the below wedding venues and wedding suppliers:
- Hales Hall & The Great Barn www.haleshall.com
- Wilderness Reserve www.wildernessreserve.com
- Happy Valley www.happyvalleynorfolk.co.uk
- Adella Bridal www.adellabridal.co.uk
- Megan Duffield Photography www.meganduffield.com
- Georgia Rachel Photography www.georgiarachael.co.uk
- Salsabil Morrison Photography www.salsabilmorrison.co.uk
- The Floral Fairy www.thefloralfairy.co.uk